Vacancies at Standard Chartered Bank; We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before.
If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you’ll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion.
Process effectively and efficiently aligned to business strategy for the country. Covering the end-to-end lending operations for personal loan, and secured lending as well as the disbursement operations for Mortgage lending products.
Scanning staff New loan/ Top-up/OD, manage mortgage activities, to manage capital reduction, early settlement and normal repayment.
To manage operations on insurance and refunds. Reconciliation of LOS Insurance Intersystem Susp/ LOS Intersystem Suspense Account/ LISA Account/ Standard Chartered Bank Limited Account/ Sundry Creditors Insurance Account and Staff Loan Suspense Account. Managing and monitoring lending queues and making monthly reports of reworks.
Maintain service quality standards towards Bank’s out serve initiative. Participating in various projects assigned by Head and LM.
- Internal stakeholders
- Country COO, RCO Retail clients, CCHs, CCROs
- Country Business Heads and Product Head, Retail Client segment
- Country Collections Heads
- Relevant members of Risk Operations management team
- Internal IT partners supporting Retail Clients business
- HR – for guidance on staff accounts and NPS reporting & L &TD team
- Operations, L&C and Customer Experience Management units for the country
- Hub / GBS Team – for processing issues as per SLA.
- Posting and Validation – for all payments issues.
- All Marcis users
- External stakeholders
- Auditors, Regulators and Customers
- Associations (Visa, MasterCard, Amex and other Country / Local forums), Credit Bureaus and peer Banks
- Law Enforcement agencie
- Suppliers and consultants – SANLAM INSURANCE – for all premiums payment and refunds issues.
- Experience and knowledge in Banking industry with AML Experience
- A good understanding of the Account Opening process including legal requirements.
- An eye for details and keenness to maintain high standards on CDD/AML.
- Knowledgeable to ebbs system applications
- Knowledgeable to eops system applications
- Quick learning and adaptation to new processes/procedures
- Ability to spot process improvement opportunities
- Commitment towards team goals and an excellent team player
- Able to work under tight time constraints
- Passionate about achieving /exceeding targets and delivering promises
- Must be certified (as prescribed for the role) by completing all relevant SCB e-assessments (once these are rolled out).
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs