Vacancies at Q-Sourcing Servtec Group; Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Credit Controller.
In charge of all the current debts for the key business entities – Tanzania. Ensuring credit policies and procedures that ensures timely payments of due amounts from customers are maintained, addressing payment related issues and addressing customer queries and concerns.
- Credit Collection
- Reconciliation/updating of customer’s accounts, attending to and resolving customers’ queries on a timely basis.
- Timely collection of due debts within the agreed credit period.
- Coordinate with sales team on recovery of debts and monitor recovery procedures on daily, weekly and monthly by providing data & statement.
- Ensure that the set procedures and control of invoices, credit notes, terms, approvals etc are followed.
- Ensure customers get their accurate statements on time (weekly or and by 05th of every month) on all account with balances.
- Ensure allocated customer ledgers are fully & accurately updated with all transactions.
- Confirm all Allocation of payments have been done correctly and timely.
- Reconcile Cash banking and Mobile Money posting weekly to ensure all have been posted in Navision.
- Ensure all withholding tax journals have been posted every month by 05th of next month.
- Use initiative / pro activeness to achieve targeted results, while promoting customer goodwill.
- Credit Administration
- Obtains sufficient information to assess the creditworthiness of new and existing customers.
- Carrying out periodic review of existing client credit terms and assessing credit worthiness of potential customers.
- Ensure adherence to credit limits and credit days.
- Maintains accurate and up to date customer details and account records and ensure the same is updated on Navision.
- Receivable Reporting
- Monitor clients’ activities using periodic credit reviews.
- Recommend changes in the credit policy to senior management.
- Using monthly reports and forecast collection to guide in payments / cash outflows.
- Reporting outstanding amounts filtered by salesperson per period and ranking them from best to worst.
- Any other duty may be allocated by your supervisor from time to time.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree Business and Commerce, Accounting, Finalist in CPA or ACCA.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Credit Management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs