New job opportunity at Autodesk-ML Research Engineer; Autodesk is a global leader in design and make technology. With expertise across architecture, engineering, construction, design, manufacturing, and entertainment, we help innovators everywhere solve today’s pressing challenges.
When you work with Autodesk, solutions aren’t defined by the conventional way of doing things. We help lead you through the digital transformation journey to help you drive better outcomes for your business—and the world.
Autodesk’s values are reflected by our commitment to advancing a more sustainable, resilient, and equitable world. We believe that with ingenuity and the right tools to work and think flexibly, you have the power to design and make a better world for all.
Also read New job vacancy at Canadian Tire Corporation-Decision Support Analyst
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched great science fiction films, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software.
The Autodesk Fusion 360 Machine Learning team is looking for a driven and naturally curious machine learning research engineer who can hit the ground running in fast paced, complex environment. We are a small, agile research team that are intensely curious and passionate about the impact of artificial intelligence on the product design and manufacturing industry.
You will join us to develop AI technologies for our next generation of design and manufacturing platform. Past projects include similarity search for 3D geometries, part classification, and expediting simulation results using Graph Networks, GANs and 3D Deep Learning.
We work closely with the engineers in Autodesk product teams and researchers in Autodesk Research especially the Autodesk AI Lab to build future technologies to help our customers design, simulate and physically create the world around us.
You will work at our Toronto office, where you will be surrounded by innovative researchers, engineers, designers and makers and see first-hand of the challenges that need to be solved.
• Research and recommend best approach to solve a given research problem
• Conduct scientific research to design, implement, and evaluate novel ML algorithms
• Collaborate with other engineers and researchers in developing ML algorithms
• Analyze the errors of the model and design strategies to overcome them
• Develop working prototypes to showcase and validate your solution
• Document and communicate your findings through quantitative data analysis and qualitative visuals
• Present progress to stakeholders.
• Full-time student pursuing a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent
• Proficient in Python and familiar with PyTorch or TensorFlow.
• Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following areas: 3D deep learning, computer vision, generative models, graphs, pattern recognition, computer graphics fields.
• Comfortable communicating data and results, both verbally and visually
• Comfortable working in newly forming ambiguous areas where learning and adaptability are key skills.
• Publication record in top ML conferences
• Familiarity with various statistical machine learning and deep learning techniques
• Knowledge of the design and manufacturing industry
• Experience with Autodesk or competitive products (CAD, CAE, CAM, etc.)
TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELLOW;