New job opportunity at Englobe-Environmental Technician Coop 2023; Englobe is one of Canada’s premier firms specializing in professional engineering services, environmental sciences, and soil and biomass treatment.
With offices located across Canada, the United Kingdom and France, we are conveniently located to support large and small scale projects, through different stages, in many sectors.
Also check out New job vacancy at Canadian Tire Corporation-Decision Support Analyst
At nearly 3,000 people, Englobe is one of Canada’s premier firms specializing in professional engineering services, environmental sciences, and soil and biomass treatment. With offices located across Canada, the United Kingdom and France, we are conveniently located to support large- and small-scale projects, through different stages, in many sectors.
Offering a range of value-added services that run the gamut from professional consulting services to turnkey project implementation, Englobe has developed a reputation for integrity, credibility, and people-centered values. When you choose Englobe, you’re choosing a team with a wide range of expertise and a shared concern for the environment and the sustainable development of their communities. At Englobe, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority.
We have built a culture of caring and are sincerely committed to diversity and inclusion. In practice, this means we take care of every aspect of the employee experience. And that’s not all… Taking initiative and seizing opportunities for professional development are encouraged. We believe that great ideas can come from anyone, anywhere! At Englobe, you’ll have the opportunity to grow and excel.
For this volume’s Construction and Layout entry, Real Strategy caught up with Vincent Martel, Real Estate Project Manager at Englobe to discuss the Ottawa lab and office project that was done during the pandemic.
With Englobe being a specialty engineering and environmental services firm, there were highly unique aspects to the project from the location needs to how the pandemic and its evolving restrictions were navigated.
Rebranded remediation company Englobe UK managing director Julia Roberts talks about further expansion into the ground engineering market and the ongoing skills shortage.
We are thrilled to have won a Coeur Vert (Green Heart) award at the 2022 Distinctions gala, awarded by Réseau environnement during the Salon des technologies environnementales du Québec.
This award highlights the actions and strategies in human resources management, for the implementation of best practices in their field, and in recognition of the efforts made to further develop employees.
Environmental Technician .
• Apply and promote Englobe’s health and safety rules
• Drilling and sampling supervision for environmental site investigations
• Groundwater and surface water quality sampling
• Aquifer performance tests and private well surveys
• Assisting with the preparation of Environmental Site
• Assessment reports
• Organizing and managing chemical and hydrogeological data.
• Enrolled in an Environmental/Geological/Civil Engineering program or related discipline;
• Ability to handle samples up to 25kg of materials regularly ;
• Good oral and written skills to communicate with all personnel involved in the projects;
• Must have a valid Ontario G Driver’s License.
• Access to a personal vehicle for work purposes (mileage will be compensated)
• Demonstrated sensitivity and consideration for occupational health and safety.
TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELLOW;