CVPeople Tanzania vacancies; CVPeople Tanzania started in 2014 on a shoestring budget where it was part of the global franchise known as CVPeople Africa. CVpeople Tanzania provides Talent and Recruitment Services. After being part of the franchise for more than 6 years, CVPeople Tanzania ended its partnership with CVPeople Africa and now works independently and locally.
For more than 6 years, we have focused on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals worldwide.
CVPeople Tanzania provides Talent Services in the area of Executive Search and Employer Branding. Our competitive advantage is innovation (thinking outside the box) and our expertise in diversity recruitment with emphasis on Female Leadership Executive Search.
Also read SGS Tanzania new vacancies, june 2023
- Ensure all procurement responsibilities are executed in the most optimal manner taking, cost, quality, delivery time, and equipment use or service requirement into account,
- Raise any concerns or inefficiencies built into current procedures, arising as a matter of course, or due to changing business practices and requirements,
- Secure responsible approved suppliers, ensure supplier adherence to contract obligations
- Prepare requests for proposals, tenders and quotations,
- Only conduct purchasing activities in accordance with the laws taking guidance on professional practices from appropriately constituted bodies such as the National Board for Materials Management or the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
- Alert and advising the Company regarding the legal consequences of the purchasing decisions,
- Responsible for all administration related to your tasks, the safekeeping of all records, and submission of daily, weekly and monthly statistics and report assigned to your function. Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists
- Review requisition orders to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications and allocate to the right Business Unit.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders, by continuously updating KPI records.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Locate suppliers, using sources such as catalogs and the internet, and interview them to gather information about products to be ordered.
- Prepare invitation-of-bid forms, and mail forms to supplier firms or distribute forms for public posting
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Compare suppliers bills with bids and purchase orders in order to verify accuracy and approve bills for payment.
- Monitor contractor performance, recommending contract modifications when necessary.
- Adhere to Tasks / projects issued at the time of requirement
- Make sure all suppliers used have a fully filled in KYC form and keep the records.
- Entering and keeping supplier bank details in the system.
- Perform any other related duties as may be requested by the Supervisor.
- Prepare and conduct Tender Committee Meetings and prepare the minutes.
- Prepare yearly procurement plan.
- Prepare Suppliers data base by category and update it regularly.
Required Knowledge And Experience
- A Bachelors degree level in Procurement and must be registered with the Procurement Board of Tanzania.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a Procurement position incorporating analysis and problem solving principles within a medium to large organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Performance oriented
- Focused and attentive to detail
- Task deadline oriented
- Proven accuracy in organizing personal work and schedules.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs