SGS Tanzania new vacancies; We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 96,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer, and more interconnected world.
What we are looking for:
You should have relevant Minimum bachelor’s degree in a food related or bioscience discipline, at least 4 years of work experience in relation to food production & technology in the food industry, with 2 and above years qualified FSMS (ISO 22000 / FSSC 22000) Auditor.
If you are interested to join our team, kindly send your CV before end of day 30thJune 2023 with the subject “Food Auditor” to TZ.HR@sgs.com
Also read Absa Group Tanzania vacancies, june 2023
- Performs 3rd party certification audits for Food Safety Management including FSSC, ISO 22000 & HACCP,
- Performs 2nd party quality and/or Food safety audits/assessments on behalf of customers and their suppliers,
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers and maintain accurate and complete audit records and documentation,
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure,
- Maintain appropriate audit credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed,
- Provides communication of changes and clarification for other Food & Beverage standards to stakeholders,
- Works closely with the Certification office to advance auditor qualifications.
- Works closely with the Back-office admin team including the SGS Academy team, Plan, conduct, and report on FSMS audits, ensuring compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
- Stay up to date with changes in FSMS standards and regulations as well as other responsibilities as assigned by management.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs