World Vision Kigoma Region, Tanzania new vacancy may 2023; With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Participate in the development of action plans to address barriers to the effective adoption of improved nutrition practices
- Design and ensure the provision of quality nutritional education and counseling to pregnant and lactating women, people living with HIV aids, moderately malnourished cases children under two, and children under five of age in collaboration with RNV’s
- Organize and ensure effective home visits to eligible beneficiaries
- Ensure the presence of circle and daily food distribution plans and ensure that they are known to all key stakeholders
- Supervise and support Refugee Nutrition Volunteers in delivering nutrition services in the implementation area.
- Ensure that food commodities are handled as per commodities principles,
- Compile periodical food distribution reports and nutritional updates reports.
Knowledge/ Qualifications and Experience Required
- One-year experience in working with humanitarian operations,
- Experience in implementing Nutritional programs
- Experience in working with refugee programs
- Training in nutrition programs, response training,
- Degree in Nutrition field from a recognized institution
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs