Vodacom Tanzania new vacancies;Vodacom needs Maximises sales revenue by working through and with distributors, dealers and other partners within assigned territory. Works alongside distributors and staff to carry out all the activities required to achieve set targets. Monitors stock levels both at distributor level and in the trade; also identifies gaps in the distribution chain and brings them to management attention for action. Responsible for generating revenue by closing sales.
Sells products and services directly to customers primarily via face-to-face contact. Develops strong relationships with these customers to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns and emerging requirements.
- Ensures the achievement of agreed sales and revenue targets through distributors, dealers and other partners that resell the Vodacom’s products and services within assigned territory
- Implement sales and distribution activities in the territory
- Co-ordinates the distribution of Vodacom products within territory to ensure continuous availability
- Manages the distribution of branding and promotion materials to enhance visibility and build consumer/dealer loyalty within the territory
- Mobilizes dealer staff to participate in the implementation of various projects
- Identifies requirements for trade promotions and recommends to the line manager
- Implements and supports promotional activities in the territory
- Monitors competitor activity within the region and reports with recommendations for action.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Degree or equivalent training in business or sales management
- Able to work under high stress with short-term targets and objectives
- High level of integrity and work ethics
- Presentation skills
- Computer literacy – Excel, Power point and Word
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Clean Driving Licence.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs