Vivo Energy Dar es-Salaam vacancies; Vivo Energy Tanzania started operations in 2019 as a licensee to the Engen brand for diesel and petrol and the Shell brand for lubricants. Along with these products, Engen fuel stations offer customers other services such as restaurants, convenient stores and car washes.
Vivo Energy Tanzania is continuing to expand its market share and deliver excellent products and customer services to customers across the country. The company is also renowned for its high-impact Community Investment Programmes, aiming to create lasting social and economic benefits in the communities.
To build, manage and develop mining customers in line with the Customer Value Proposition.
- Typically look after and manage accounts in Mining sectors to achieve sales targets.
- Consistently Grow VE Tanzania business with existing Mining customers and develop profitable new business with identified prospects.
- Plan and conduct sales negotiations with decision makers in Mining companies
- Develop, update, and implement accordingly, on a yearly basis, for each Mining customer, the Account Plan covering products, services packages, contracts, prices, credit, marketing activities and communicate the Account Plan to all departments involved in service delivery to these key accounts.
- Positively manage CRM directly and indirectly at all relevant customer levels within the Sales CRM framework.
- Monitor and analyze own sales performances, taking appropriate action.
- Understand and keep track of fast-changing customer needs and business environments to ensure the most appropriate services are provided to fulfil the customer’s needs.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the key competitors in Mining and understand their strengths and weaknesses thereby exploiting opportunities arising from these.
- Maintain a good understanding of business and technical developments within the Mining sector.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate Mining Customer Value Propositions (CVP) and marketing initiatives.
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Mechanical/Chemical/Industrial Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of current experience selling to multiple end user businesses or franchisees.
- Proven record of delivery in sales at regional account level in a B2B/B2C environment (mining or heavy-duty equipment) will be an advantage.
- Good understanding in the use of sales tools and processes
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Experience of developing and implementing pricing strategies
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial instinct and strong customer orientation
- Experience of and ability to manage relationship at high level within large regional mining companies.
- Demonstrated experience developing and negotiating multi-year sales agreements.
- Understanding of consumer insight and market dynamics
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Experience in leading and managing teams.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs