New job vacancy at A.P. Moller – Maersk-Customer Experience Agent; Increasing complexity in global supply chains is making them inefficient, vulnerable and unsustainable. At Maersk, our strategic vision is to become the Global Integrator, offering truly integrated logistics solutions that connect, protect and simplify our customers’ supply chains.
Our strategic vision to be the Global Integrator is anchored in the A.P. Moller – Maersk’s Executive Leadership team and our Board of Directors. Meet the leaders who are setting our course for transformation.
Our purpose serves as the foundation and compass guiding our work towards a world where global trade distributes economic and social benefits, without negatively impacting individuals, communities or the environment.
This is why sustainability is integrated into our purpose. Because real shared value can only be delivered through logistics solutions that are digitised, integrated, decarbonised and democratised – so that global trade is inclusive and sustainable, and the benefits are felt by as many people as possible.
To truly connect the world, we need a truly global outlook. Our horizons have expanded beyond oceans and continents to encompass new platforms and technologies, and our diverse culture is the catalyst for our transformation.
And we no longer simply connect cultures – we reflect them. We work across genders, generations, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, and disabilities in diverse workplaces where our employees feel valued for who they are and the capabilities they bring.
Also read New job vacancy at Unitrans Tanzania limited-Grader Operator
Customer Experience Agent.
To deliver a positive customer experience for all customers and to ensure a smooth execution of the end – to- end shipment lifecycle by working closely
• in daily interactions through various channels and agreed media.
• Handle incoming customer queries, issues, exception management.
• On-board new clients and deliver a second-to-none experience to them for increased share of their business
• Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction and experience on interaction with customers
• Identify when leverage of external sales face to face interaction would benefit the customers relationship or where large potential profitability has been identified
• Ensure all products and services are sold to the customer to maximize Maersk profitability
• Build strong relationships with all stakeholders including sales, OTCX etc
• Effectively handover of terms and conditions agreed with customer to stakeholder groups, including OTCX
• Manage the pipeline for customers in their portfolio, accurate forecasting, and provide input for segmentation
• Actively promote the use of digital channels and promoting the Maersk Brand visits where needed.
• Bachelor Degree from any background
• 2+ years of experience in Logistics (Import/Export/Inland)
• A driven fast learner, with a positive attitude who shows initiative and take ownership over client cases
• A professional communicator, able to keep a cool head and a customer centric approach while getting things done
• Someone who is comfortable with multi-tasking whilst keeping focus on delivering quality
• Someone who is an excellent team player.
• Capable of building solid rapport over the phone
• Can build and maintain a strong network of customers
• Successfully manages negotiation process
• Capable of overcoming objections
• Has knowledge of market competitors and industry trends
• Confident in decision making
• Someone with an open mindset who can give constructive feedback, and in turn welcomes feedback as well.
TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELLOW;