New job opportunity at Airtel Tanzania PLC-Treasury Assistant,Airtel Tanzania PLC is one of the leading providers of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations across Tanzania. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, Airtel Tanzania ranks amongst the top 3 mobile services providers in Tanzania in terms of subscribers.
Airtel Tanzania offers an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to its subscribers, including mobile voice , data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. Airtel Tanzania aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys. Airtel Tanzania PLC was launched in October 2001 and is Tanzania’s most innovative mobile phone operator, which has introduced many “firsts” in the telecommunications sector.
Also read New job vacancy at Prime health Initiative Tanzania(PHIT)-Geita
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Airtel Tanzania PLC wishes to recruit for a Treasury Assistant.
The role reports to the Treasury Manager in Finance Department.
He/She will be responsible to assist Treasury unit on its core objective mainly on Liquidity Management, Risk Management and Debt Management.
The Role Holder duties will include but not limited to:
1. Daily Bank Accounts reconciliation.
• Daily review of Bank statement
• Daily reconciliation of Bank statement and GL booking
• Daily closing open reconciling issues
2. Un-Identified Bank Credit review .
• Daily review of un-Identified bank credit
• Following up with user function for identification
• Following up with Bank for identification
3. Vendor Payment Tracking.
• Fund Transfer Upload
• Maintaining Vendor payment records and recon
• Maintaining Backup of Bank statement daily
• Maintaining Swift backup i.e Land lord rent payment
4. Any other duties that may arise
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• University Degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA (T) is required •
Excellent knowledge of all accounting functional areas •
Minimum of three 3 years of experience working in finance department with receivable, payable or reconciliations sections.
• Proven ability to analyze complex business issues and identifying, design and implement practical recommendations.
• Able to operate in a performance driven organization Competencies and Behavior:
• Able to operate in a performance driven organization • Good organizational and teamwork skills • Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic
• Attention to detail
• Confident, assertive with good negotiation skills
• Excellent time Management Skills
The deadline for the Application is 5:00 PM on 28th October 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of, among others, their race, disability, their race, disability, religion or gender.
All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
We therefore do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of; among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
“Airtel Tanzania Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”