Lotterywest Australia Vacancies; Lotterywest was established in 1932 as the Lotteries Commission of Western Australia, to run the lottery in Western Australia. It is referred to in the legislation as the Lotteries Commission.
Senior Iteration Manager.
Fixed Term contract
Fixed Term contract (until 30 June 2024 with the possibility of extension).
Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
Substantive Equality Statement
Lotterywest and Healthway are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and encourage applications from a diverse field, including Indigenous Australians, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, youth, and people with a disability which is supported by our Strategic Workforce Plan. If you’re an applicant with a disability please click the attachment below to read about requesting adjustments.
At Lotterywest we’re backed by a unique community of people, supported by meticulous research, cutting-edge technology and an evolved internal culture, all so that we can create the kind of change you want to see. Being the only State Government owned and operated Lottery in Australia, all available profits are returned to the community through community and statutory grants, allowing us to make WA better for everyone. Join us!
What we Offer
By joining the team at Lotterywest, you’ll experience the satisfaction that comes with being part of an organisation that is helping make a positive impact in the community and turns dreams into reality.We believe in flexibility, work-life balance and support, so you can be the best at what you do.
You will have access to several employee benefits including:
- A flexible work environment with the ability to purchase leave and negotiate flexible working hours.
- A commitment to employee professional growth
- A friendly working environment with a variety of wellness and social activities on offer.
- Lotterywest’s Head Office is located in the heart of Subiaco, with excellentaccess to public transport, a range of public parking options and end-of-trip facilities for staff choosing to cycle, run or walk to work.
For the latest updates and to learn more about Lotterywest, follow us on Facebook or visit our website www.lotterywest.wa.gov.au
Reporting to the Senior Delivery Manager, the Senior Iteration Manager supports and coaches one or more product delivery teams responsible for delivering incremental change and benefit to our customers and business. A key focus of the role is developing and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement, driving efficiency and effectiveness and supporting the team in problem solving, planning and delivering change. Key focus areas:
- Initiative planning
- Championing Agile practices
- Continuous improvement
- Coaching and facilitating
- Facilitation of events
- Problem solving.
Mandatory/Special Role Requirements
Want to know more?
For full details of the role and what we are looking for you are encouraged to read the attached job description. Please refer to the job pack for instructions on how to apply.
Suitable applicants may be considered for future similar employment opportunities during the next twelve (12) months at Lotterywest.
Job Related Information
Enquiries about the role can be directed to Katie Leathendale, Senior Digital Product Owner on 0413 650 739.
Applicants are required to apply online and need to submit the following documents in Word or PDF format only:
- A current comprehensive resume/CV
- A one (1) page cover letter addressing selection criteria 1 and 2 only within the context of the role
- Demonstrated experience in the application of contemporary delivery approaches to planning, development and implementation of cultural, business and technical change within a product/agile team environment
- Demonstrated experience facilitating, coaching and supporting teams to plan their work, deliver business outcomes and continually improve their performance
To submit your application, please click on the Apply for the job button.
Our People and Culture team are happy to help if you need assistance on (08) 9488 6492
Unfortunately, we can’t accept late applications so please allow yourself enough time to complete your application before the due date and time.