Job Opportunity at Fabec – Maintenance Manager Reporting to the Zonal Manager, the Maintenance Manager will oversee overall Fabec facility maintenance and services for all company vehicles, plants and equipment’s.
Reporting to the Zonal Manager, the Maintenance Manager will oversee overall Fabec facility maintenance and services for all company vehicles, plants and equipment’s.
- Manage the daily operations of the maintenance department and ensuring company compliance, safety compliance, and best practices for corrective and preventative maintenance procedures
- Accurate completion of the preventative maintenance programs
- Ensuring ethical standard by maintenance team in troubleshooting, ordering spares and fixing of components
- Preparation of workable maintenance schedules/plans which complies with company and client standard
- Management of maintenance budgets
- Ensuring all drivers/operators drives/operates company equipment’s correctly
- Participate fully in recruitment, train and supervise all maintenance team and conduct regular performance appraisals. Provide feedback to Hr. Manager on Monthly basis.
- Prepares and manages department business plans and budgets.
- Analyze, diagnoses, and recommend correction for Company and Customer equipment problems and breakdowns, including Crushers and ADT fleets.
- Establish, implement, train, and monitor maintenance guidelines for the maintenance teams, including safety on the job and preventative maintenance.
- Complete quality audits of technician work tasks and communicate results
- Provides on-call support for emergency situations and attend Client’s Maintenance meetings
- Identify and propose improvements to any equipment, systems to improve production and operations
- Create a culture of safety by educating employees on safety standards and expectations and safe operation of equipment.
- Advise leadership team on safety compliance concerns and required preventative actions.
- Inspect working conditions to ensure all activities are compliant with Company, client and regulatory standards.
- Partner with safety manager or Maintenance planner to ensure safe facility operations.
- Put record of all maintenance activities
- Investigate all maintenance related incidents and advice the company accordingly
- Manage all maintenance actions of Fabec Sub-contractors
- Prepare and submit various report as per site requirements
- Any other related duty which will be assigned by company management
- Bachelor’s degree in a mechanical, Industrial engineering from reputable university
- Fluent in English
- 5years and above of industrial or mining maintenance experience with 5 years in leadership/management roles in a major construction/Mining/industrial industry
- Experience with supervising/managing auto-electrical works, welding and whole-facility maintenance
- Strong Diagnostic/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of motors and motor control methods.
- Proven experience in Light Vehicle maintenance
- Knowledge in conveyor belts systems
- Experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting techniques.
- Proven experience in crusher maintenance, specify type of crusher
- Proven experience in CAT equipment maintenance specifically CAT graders, CAT rollers, CAT ADT, etc.
- Proven experience in BELL equipment specially BELL ADT, etc
- Ability to use different software in troubleshooting different type of vehicles, plants and equipments
If you’re interested kindly forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline will be on 7th April 2022.