Jhpiego Tanzania new vacancies; Jhpiego creates and delivers transformative health care solutions that save lives. In partnership with national governments, health experts and local communities, Jhpiego builds health providers’ skills and develops systems that save lives now and guarantee healthier futures for women and their families.
Also read AboutJobs by Afconrecruit new vacancies, may 2023
The Administrative Officer.
- Provide supervisory roles to other supportive staff including cleaners and security, to ensure timely delivery of day-to-day assigned duties.
- Ensure documents are properly documented and filed.
- Coordinate with procurement team to ensure that office running required items are available in time to support program and office undertakings, including monitoring of procurement plan
- Facilitate smooth day to day office running to ensure availability of all office requirements.
- Ensure good relationship between the organization and the partner over the phone and through e-mails when interacting with or visiting the regional Office.
- Maintain reception information/literature and keep the reception area tidy and welcoming.
- Acknowledge receipt of all incoming mails, invoices, register the same and channel to responsible official for action.
- Oversee proper running of utilities for the offices such as electricity, water and proper function of telephone lines
- Provide regular guidance/feedback to the Senior Operations Manager on the reception/front office issues/office management issues.
- Oversee the use and maintenance of the office equipment including the photocopier, binding machine to ensure that they are in working order and arrange for their repair and maintenance as needed.
- Follow up of service provider
- Manage safety and security of the building and assets.
- Ensure that all office equipment and work space properly maintained and serviced follow up with vendors for after sale service and maintenance.
- Assume other responsibilities, as assigned.
- University degree and/or college diploma and minimum 2 years relevant experience in related field.
- Secretarial training and/or office management/operations training
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Be self-motivated, proactive and have a positive attitude to work requiring minimum supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to handle a variety of assignments sometimes under pressure of deadlines.
- Be cooperative, hardworking, flexible & dependable.
- Ability to communicate effectively, instilling trust and confidence.
APPLY HERE : https:https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs