AboutJobs by Afconrecruit new vacancies, may 2023; TheHouse48.com, Inc. is a Global online Property marketplace, which provides a platform that makes it seamless and effortless to sell, buy, upgrade and auction properties anywhere in the world through state-of-the-art technology all from the convenience of your devices We are currently active and cover over 130 countries and still counting.
The marketplace provides technology infrastructure and marketing visibility for real estate companies allowing them to leverage the power of the global marketplace and reach a wide range of clients while giving buyers access to explore tools that allow them buy, sell, upgrade and auction a home across the world and keep millions of listings at their fingertips.
Also read CVPeople Tanzania new vacancies,may 2023
- Liaising with head office and writing up quarterly/annual reports.
- Recruiting, vetting, and training all new staff.
- Researching the country or region thoroughly and adapting strategies accordingly.
- Monitoring Optimum performance at all levels and scheduling training as required.
- Implementing an effective brand strategy and ensuring consistency.
- Building professional relationships with staff and clients.
- Maintaining a good image of the organization at all times.
- Collaborate with senior management on strategic initiatives.
- Manage marketing and sales strategies, increasing brand recognition and awareness.
- Maintain relationships with customers, retailers, and suppliers.
- Review and evaluate competitors.
- Create and implement effective business plans.
- Develop effective action plans and respond to emergencies in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop opportunities for expansion of business.
- Develop marketing plans.
- Develop contingency plans for emergencies.
- Formulate and implement strategies for preventing and managing crises.
- Manage budgets.
- Monitor progress of projects.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, management or a related field (preferably a masters degree).
- Postgraduate degree in sales, finance or similar is also acceptable.
- A good knowledge base of the country/region, and a willingness to learn.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Good people-management skills.
- Experience living abroad is advantageous.
- Sensitivity to different cultural norms.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs