Dangote Industries Limited new vacancies, may 2023; The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2017.
Also read Barrick Gold Corporation Tanzania vacancies,may 2023
Duties And Responsibilities
- Organizing and timely preparing the annual budget.
- Controlling and monitoring expenses and ensure expenditure (including CAPEX) is in line with budget.
- Accurate and timely preparation of the monthly management reports and country finance report.
- Preparing monthly forecasts to aid business planning.
- Developing and managing financial systems & policies, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Working closely with Plant team on cost initiative strategies and recommending strategies to reduce costs.
- Coordinating stock counts monthly and liaising with specialist for bulk material count on quarterly basis.
- Monthly monitoring of standard costs in the system against actual costs.
- Perform month end activities, settlement of orders, and reviewing consumption bookings.
- Stock movement monitoring and reconciliation.
- Monitoring inventory consumption and cement production/movements.
- Perform any other tasks as given by the Financial Controller or CFO.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience working with role supporting senior management in manufacturing industry or similar. (Manufacturing industry is a must).
- Qualified candidate with CPA/ACCA.
Skills And Competencies
- SAP Knowledge is key.
- Results oriented and team player and ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure, and with business Partner mind-set.
- Flexible and with ability to liaise with people of different cultures.
- Must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English and Swahili.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs