Bolt Dar es-Salaam Tanzania new vacancies, may 2023; Dar es Salaam is one of the most exciting and culturally diverse cities in the world. From the iconic Kigamboni bridge to the sandy white beaches. No matter where you are, count on Bolt to provide you a ride in minutes.
Also read Dangote Industries Limited new vacancies, may 2023
- Managing and support the operations team by defining precise local operational processes with a focus on strong operational execution and results
- Developing strategies to strengthen driver’s value proposition to continually grow our supply base, performance, quality, compliance and retention
- Actively leading and/or supporting expansion across the rest of the country
- Hands-on supply management – working autonomously and taking initiatives with your team through the stages of fleet acquisition, conversion and activation
- Analysing data – you will monitor our city operations metrics to ensure marketplace health between all stakeholders
- Identifying trends, risks and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
- Advising and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drive growth and efficiency
- Taking ownership of Bolt’s growth by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals.
- You have 5+ years experience in management & high-growth environment
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach
- A data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills is a must)
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English & Swahili
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or other analytical subjects
- You are comfortable with developing analytical and decision frameworks to support your strategies and decisions
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs