Aventus Group Tanzania vacancies: We are a group of innovative digital loan providers leading the financial progress of European and Asian clients since 2009. To date, Aventus Group companies have issued more than €3B of loans. Currently, Aventus Group companies are successfully running businesses in 14 countries.
Our team makes measured choices to drive sustainable growth and profitable business results for 14 years in a row. More than 2000 dedicated professionals make a difference in the financial field by running digital transformation and developing unique FinTech platforms.
Also read UNHCR Tanzania vacancies, june 2023
Excellent Risk Assessment, Underwriting skills & experience;
– Understanding the Risks for PDL business in Tanzania and knowing how to manage them effectively;
– Be a team player, build and then work effectively with Tanzania UW Team and with the HQ Risks Management Team;
– Implement the new result oriented Culture, metrics based approach (Team Goals + Individual Goals);
– Implement performance metrics for the UW Team and ensure daily/ weekly/ monthly performance reviews;
– Implement Incentive Scheme for the UW Team, following the best practices;
– Always drive initiatives to maximize the efficiency & automation of UW processes to minimise credit risks while reducing timing for customers application verifications and maximizing the overall customer satisfaction;
– Experience of implementation additional tools for maximum efficiency;
– Be an Inspirational Leader, Mentor & Coach for the Team with hands on approach;
– Provide continued Training & Development for the Team;
– Drive innovative, automated solutions, minimizing manual work wherever possible;
– Drive UW Operations through the growth, continuously upgrading & optimizing the Team to always have enough resources with the right skills and capabilities;
– External focus- continuous competitor analysis + continuously learn and implement best international & local practices.
Our ideal candidate expertise
– Banking, ideally PDL business experience;
– Solid Risk Management / UW skills for PDL business in Tanzania;
– Young while mature;
– Great leadership, hands on approach;
– Good network with Credit Bureaus, FinTech companies, Competitors;
– Great analytical skills;
– Understanding the market;
– Understanding the target audience for PDL business very well;
– Technology, innovation mindset;
– Great Communication at the different levels of Organization.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs