CVPeople Tanzania Vacancies; CVPeople Tanzania started in 2014 on a shoestring budget where it was part of the global franchise known as CVPeople Africa. CVpeople Tanzania provides Talent and Recruitment Services. After being part of the franchise for more than 6 years, CVPeople Tanzania ended its partnership with CVPeople Africa and now works independently and locally.
For more than 6 years, we have focused on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals worldwide.
CVPeople Tanzania provides Talent Services in the area of Executive Search and Employer Branding. Our competitive advantage is innovation (thinking outside the box) and our expertise in diversity recruitment with emphasis on Female Leadership Executive Search.
- Manage and oversee receiving, storage, picking, dispatching, data recording, security, maintenance, sanitation, and administrative functions of warehouse. He/She will oversee, train, evaluate staff. He/She will ensure maintenance of company assets.
- Lead the warehousing operations
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Help implement and ensure effective execution of warehouse policy as directed by the company and Company standards
- Implement operational policies and procedures
- Manage the operational relationship with the client
- Ensure effective and safe use of warehouse equipment.
- Drive the warehousing activity and related risks
- Maintain documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Ensure full security of warehouse 7 days – 24 hours.
- Ensure that operations are conducted in safe conditions.
- Manage budget/overheads
- Coordinate deliveries with the C&F team : prepare orders as per client’s requirement, coordinate loading and dispatch.
- Keep record of all stock entries and dispatches in the WMS according to the project’s requirements.
- Prepare reports on stock in/out
- Implement and manage stock controls including inventory management.
- Alert management in case of significant operational issue (huge impact on quality of service, any other important matter).
- Carry out any other tasks / projects as determined by the direct supervisor.
- Participate in all safety training as required o Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project.
Requirements Knoweledge And Experience
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or any other relevant field of study
- Registered with the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) will be an added advantage
- Professional certification in PSPBT or its equivalent
- At least 8 years’ experience in supply chain/ warehousing
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Able to think logically and work methodologically
- Negotiation Skills
- People Skills
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-starter attitude.
APPLY HERE; https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs