Airswift Tanzania vacancies; Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider to industries focused on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
For over 40 years Airswift has been transforming lives through the provision of international workforce solutions to STEM industries.
Today, we are an integrated team of 800 employees, 60 offices and over 7,000 contractors. Driven by three corporate hubs in Houston, Manchester and Singapore, we have a truly global approach and a reach that is unparalleled.
- Coordinating all HR and Administration activities for TAS contracts at Project Level
- Assisting the package managers in drafting pre – CFT documents
- Reviewing all proposals received from TAS agents and categorically filing them for the package managers reviews and shortlisting of suitable candidates.
- Scheduling of interviews between the candidates and service requestors as required and track interview records.
- Issuing of award notices selected candidates through their TAS agents and manage the administration of the contracting process.
- Conducting all internal contracting processes as per the C&P procedure before issuing contracts to awarded candidates through their agents.
- Ensuring good administration and filing of all documents pertaining to each individual mobilization.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, Record keeping and Management, HR Management, Law or related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in HR Management, Contract Management or related positions aligned with their professional qualification.
- Specific expertise in working with Excel, PowerPoint, Word documents is mandatory.
- HR background is mandatory.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs