Vodacom Tanzania new vacancies; Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania’s leading cellular network company. As of December 2020, Vodacom Tanzania had over 15.6 million customers and was the largest wireless telecommunications network in Tanzania.
Also read Airswift Tanzania vacancies, june 2023
- Working with on various stakeholders to ensure all issue escalated/ reported on the escalation channels are resolved and update to have no impact on Acquisitions
- To ensure SIM registration tools of trade are active and working –engage with team on ground and repair centre to ensure active and productivity
- Support the implementation of planned SIM registration projects by engaging with the agile squad on delivery and testing
- Ensure SIM registration and related system stability by escalating timely to the responsible team and ensure fixing of the problem while managing the team on ground
- Ensure system and process used are compliance to the process and procedure and report for any loopholes which result to non- compliance.
Knowledge And Experience Required
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes, methodologies within a fast-paced telecommunication environment
- Proven experience in working with various SIM registration stakeholders and support to achieve successful outcomes
- Understanding of the regulatory requirement governing SIM registration and process governing on ground registration agents
- Competency in ensuring tracking and improving efficiency and productivity in managing the on ground sales team and their tools of trade.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma or its equivalent in project management, Information technology Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or other related fields of studies
- At least 1-2 years of customer service and support /sales and channel management/Project management job experience.
APPLY HERE ; https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs