Third Man Ltd in Dar es Salaam;Farming Tanzanian Organic Honey – Working with traditional beekeepers to bring you pure honey from natural forests.
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, managing records keeping of expenses and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to product clear financial reports.
- Monitor accounts payable and receivables.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Support the maintenance of the company’s general ledger and charts of accounts.
- Help ensure compliance with local tax laws.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of company
- Monitor actual financial performance against budgets and forecasts, identifying and reporting any variances.
- Support the development of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Any other tasks related to company operations financial or otherwise.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics
- At least 1 year of experience
- Computer skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent Financial reporting skills
- Highly developed and proven communication skills; oral, written and presentation.
- Continuous need to be flexible, adaptable and able to multitask.
- Trustworthy and absolute discretion required at all times.
- High levels of energy and drive, willingness to learn and grow in the role.
- Extensive and varied experience with an understanding of the organization and the business
- Consistently high performer and excellent role model of the valued behaviors
- Accounting or Finance certification is preferable.
- Strong problem solver, with hands-on approach to plan and execute well.
TO APPLY THE JOB CLICK THE LINK BELLOWS;