Q-Sourcing Servtec Group Tanzania new vacancies; Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan. On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Customer Service Officer.
Also read Vodacom Tanzania new vacancies, may 2023
- Receive import orders/documents from the client (tariffs already validated through a quotation). In case of new business (new or existing client), a new quotation will be issued in accordance with company rules.
- Check documentation to ensure that it is correct and complete.
- Request and follow up with client/supplier for missing documentation and more detailed instructions if necessary.
- Follow-up on clearing of consignments on both end from Declaration, Shipping line and Operations.
- Inform client on files processing progress (standard or specific report, according to quotation) daily.
- Alert the client/COM in case of operational issue (potential or real) and provide solutions.
- Record customer complaints and initiate corrective action.
- Must know at all-time what is the process status of each file within scope
- Obtain required authority from credit control to pay disbursements
- Accurately capture and track all costs and expenses incurred during the life of the file and ensure supporting documentation to these costs are easily accessible in the file.
- Follow-up on client’s settlement of EALS invoices
- Notify COM and Legal department of damages and potential claims.
- Ensure client needs and expectations are always met.
- Ensure clients are informed when there are additional charges incurred during clearance and ensures that client accepts the same and files this communication for record.
- Implement all necessary actions to improve quality of processing (process, request for additional resource, computers.)
- Control quality of formalization & documentation of the files.
- 100% target on quality of service as per KPI and target on SPOT updates (accuracy and speed).
- Participate to all safety training as required.
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project.
- Any other work that may be assigned by Management.
- Degree in Business or any other related field.
- Customer Service Certification.
- Certificate in Clearing and Forwarding will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years working experience
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs