New job vacancy at Euro Exim Bank -Trade Finance Specialist,Headquartered in St. Lucia, West Indies, Euro Exim Bank is an award-winning international trade finance institution providing trade solutions for importers, contractors, and exporters. We have a Class ‘A’ international banking license from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of St. Lucia (FSRA), a proud member of the Caribbean Association of Banks (CAB) and the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
Working with a global network of partnerships, we currently have a representative office in London and are planning new offices in major financial centers in 2021/2022.Euro Exim Bank, an award-winning and high-performing global financial institution is seeking freelance-based professionals to sell trade finance services to exporters and importers worldwide. If you are truly passionate about sales and have outstanding selling skills, this role could be for you.
New job vacancy at KaziConnect Portal -Logistics Manager
- As a Trade Finance Specialist, you will be directly placed at the 1st tier of our global sales team.
- Your primary requirement is generating leads and converting leads into new clients in global trading within your country of residence.
About The Income
- The magnetic force of our global sales team is the commission scheme ranging from 2.5% to 15% on successful transaction volumes (terms & conditions apply).
You will be joining as a working-from-home freelancer, enabling you to maintain a healthy work/life balance.Euro Exim Bank invests in you.We support you to be your best by offering high-quality training every week and marketing collateral for promotions. You will be provided with product, service, policy and all the information required. Senior team leaders are available for any clarification you need. If you think this role excites you, we invite you to applyLet’s explore who you are and how you can become the next highest-earning sales professional in town.Ideal ProfileRequirements
- 5+ years of experience in banking and finance, or a related industry,
- Outstanding negotiation skills,
- Ability to pre-check client information and supporting documentation,
- Ability to work in coordination with remote teams located in different countries
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Identify opportunities (lead generation) and generate sales from your country of residence.
- All members of our global sales team are given a commission scheme ranging from 2.5% to 15% on successful transaction volumes (terms & conditions apply). Your commission earnings will increase with your performance growth. There is no investment.
Finance and Sales