Job opportunity Pula in Dar es-Salaam-millkun; At Pula, we are radically restructuring agricultural insurance, using technology to insure the previously unbanked, uninsured, untapped market of 1.5 billion smallholders worldwide.
We work in over 17 countries across Africa and Asia, and by 2021, we have facilitated crop insurance cover to over 5.3 million farmers across Kenya, India, Rwanda, Uganda, Nigeria, Mali, Senegal, Zambia, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Tanzania, and Malawi. Since raising our Series A our operations have expanded globally including now Asia and Latin America.
Pula is a fast-paced space, constantly adapting to new opportunities and challenges and we are made up of a high-performance, multi-cultural team. We expect our team to value performance, results and professionalism.
Also read New job opportunity at Tigo in Tanzania -millkun
Call Centre Agent.
Pula is seeking an experienced, motivated and energetic person to fill in the vacant position of Call Center Agent to be based in Tanzania. This is a challenging and equally rewarding role that requires a results-oriented person with a positive attitude, excellent organization, customer service and communication skills. The candidate will be required to perform the following duties:
In this role, you’ll;
- Make 80+ outbound calls every day.
- Participate in Weekly calls with HQ and provide timely updates and priorities.
- Build relationships with staff and clients.
- Update task tracking using Google Documents, Whatsapp and other Software as requested.
- Submit daily and weekly reports and KPIs as requested.
- Lead Implementation of surveys.
- Support with any challenges related to registration and claims processing.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Who you are:
- Diploma/Degree in Customer Engagement, Business Management, Marketing or IT, those with a good understanding of call centre technology will have an added advantage.
- Experience with working in data -rich settings with high analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills–both in person and when using remote methods.
- Excellent Multitasking and time management skills.
- Work experience with Customer Service roles.
- Strong problem solving-ability and analytical skills.
How to apply
Fill out the form below, and upload a resume in English.
Cover letters are optional. You can add one if there is any additional information you would like to share about your interest in Pula, the role or your experience. We review applications on a rolling basis.
Pula’s mission is to provide farmer resilience. To achieve this, we put our small holder farmers that use our services and the employees that provide them at the heart of everything we do. For that purpose, Pula was created to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
TO APPLY THE JOB CLICKS LINK BELLOWS;