Network Performance & Optimization Engineer
Dar es Salaam
Vodacom Tanzania Plc
- Overall accountability for Network Performance for all technologies
- E2E KPI tracking for all technologie
- Conduct quarterly drive test as per regulatory requirements
- Prepare both regulatory and group Network Performance reports
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Develop KPI tracker for all elements CORE, Transport and Radio Network
- Ensure best practice set of features are implemented in the network as per EW
- Manage E2E network incidents like outages, degradation with proper RCAs
- Proactively determine the gaps from the MS team on addressing network quality and ensure consistency on reporting
- Work with engineering and operations teams on delivering the anticipated network quality
- Conduct quarterly Benchmarking Drive Test and produce reports for Regulatory submission
- RAN parameter audit and KPI performance reconciliation
Core competencies, knowledge and experience Long Description
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills translated from Key Performance indicator
- Excellent programming skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills like TCRA, suppliers etc
- Ability to proactively detect faults
- Ability to manage customer complaints
- Able to challenge the status quo
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience industry or functional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer or its equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Build and maintain relationship with key stakeholders in the organization
- Cloud and big data knowledge as an added advantage
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.