About the job
Cartrack Group is a world leading company providing GPS tracking service and real time car tracking system suitable for cargo vehicles, logistics, public transport vehicles, concrete mixer truck cranes used in construction business, trailers, rental cars, taxis, limousines, etc., including personal vehicle positioning; to let family members know each other’s daily movements without further ado
Cartrack Group has been in the GPS tracking industry since 2004 in South Africa. Before expanding to 23 countries around the world in Africa, Europe, Asia, New Zealand and most recently the United States.
At Cartrack, we wouldn’t be the industry leader we are without our successful sales team. We’re seeking a sales specialist to help us sell the products and services that help improve the lives of people around the world.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research
- Ideal Profile
- Our ideal salesperson has a strong understanding of the sales process, and excels at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
What’s on Offer?
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Telecommunications