Energy Jobline Tanzania Vacancies; Energy Jobline is the largest and fastest growing global Energy Job Board and Hub.
We have a global audience reach of over 4 million energy professionals, 500,000+ global energy jobs advertised daily, and work with the leading Energy companies worldwide.
We focus on the Oil and Gas, Renewables, Power, and Nuclear markets as well as emerging technologies in EV, Battery, and Fusion. We are committed to generating the most talented professionals for our client recruitment campaigns and ensuring we offer the most exciting career opportunities for energy professionals. Energy Jobline has quickly risen to become the leading and pioneering Energy platform providing online recruitment solutions to the energy industry globally.
The Job Holder is responsible to support the Risk Manager for implementing, operating, and maintaining the project risk management system.
- To execute and monitor project risk processes and activities as defined in the Risk & Opportunity Management Plan, acting upon any variances or issues relating to compliance and advising how to appropriately rectify any potential deficiencies.
- Delivery of risk management services through regular and frequent interaction with the project team packages and disciplines: facilitating the identification and analysis of risks on the project at all stages, identifying and monitoring risk mitigation actions, interpreting risk outputs, and communicating to relevant stakeholders as appropriate.
- To assist risk owners with the selection of appropriate risk response strategies and development of action plans to address identified risks.
- To maintain and update project Risk Registers which act as repositories for all risk related information.
- To provide guidance and assistance to Project personnel in their carrying out risk management activities on their own scope, in line with the Project level procedures, tools, and objectives.
- Coordinate with Contractors’ risk managers or points of contact for risk registers, reports, meetings. Ensure that Contractors’ procedures and reports are compatible with the Project requirements. Interpret and consolidate Contractors’ risk information at the Project level.
- To produce and ensure the timely issue of accurate reports on risk management activities across the project, and technical reports on the risks.
- To assist the Risk Manager in Cost / Schedule Risk Analysis, assisting in workshops, risk mapping, building bespoke models and interpreting associated outputs for communication / review.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs