Connect Space Mwanza new vacancies, may 2023; He/She is to assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. The Project Engineer will be responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of an ongoing project and will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the elements of a project.
To be a successful project engineer, you should have experience with TANROADS projects, ability to work with multiple discipline projects and demonstrate excellent project management and supervision skills. You should also have excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects.
• Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
• Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
• Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
• Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
• Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
• Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
• Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
• Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
• Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
• A valid engineering license.
• 3 or more years’ field and project planning experience.
• Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
• The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Excellent project management and supervision skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
Apply through https://connectspace.co.tz/job-posts/job?jobId=318 TO BE SHORTLISTED.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs