Data Clerks ( 6 Posts )
Data Clerk Job Vacancies at PHSRF ( 6 Posts )
Partners For Health Services And Research Foundation PHSRF under EpiC project is seeking suitable qualified part-time data clerk to support data Review and enter in DHIS2 tracker system. This activity aims to clear all data backlogs and check of system functionality as well as to facilitate smooth flow of data during implementation of EpiC project intervention.
Number of posts: 06
Reports to: Data Officer/Data Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
Job Duration: 1 Month
- Conduct electronic data entry and cleaning of the paper forms from field activities
- Run validations to check the accuracy of the entries, and clean when needed.
- Maintain and handle back all hardcopy forms used in their original place
- Maintain confidentiality of the information in the forms
- Ensure proper use of the office properties given to accomplish this task
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Conduct timely and complete data entry from paper-based sources to electronic sources
- Compare data entered with source documents to verify accuracy of data and detect and correct errors.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
Degree, Advanced Diploma or Certificate in data management, computer science, statistics, or any related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience with electronic data entry and cleaning, experience with HIV/AIDS programs ,Preferred familiarity with MOHCDGEC/PEPFAR data systems including DHIS2 Framework and DATIM.
- Excellent computer skills, at minimum with Microsoft Office package including Word, Advance Excel, PowerPoint, and Access ,Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding clients’ health status and sensitive information contained in data sources.
- Flexibility to work after normal working hours and weekends at informal.
- Must be a Tanzanian Citizen; preference given to candidates already living in the job location region.
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURE
The PHSRF provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals and if you are interested, you are encouraged to apply to email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested and qualified applicants should send their cover letter and CV with the Heading of your application via email: DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES
Deadline: 3rd June 2022