Vacancies at WTS Energy Arusha; At WTS Energy, we believe that meaningful work should be accessible to everyone, regardless of their location. That’s why we offer job opportunities to talented professionals around the world.
We understand that the energy industry is in the midst of a significant transition, with a growing demand for renewable energy and a shift away from traditional fossil fuels. We recognize that this transition presents both challenges and opportunities for the industry, and we’re committed to helping our clients navigate this transition while protecting the environment.
- The responsibilities include the main General and Special responsibilities listed below. In addition, the OIM or any superior may assign any other tasks to be performed.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all the unit’s electronic and electrical equipment.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of all electronic and electrical equipment including:
- High and Low Voltage systems.
- Safety and alarm systems
- Bridge equipment.
- Radio Equipment
- Internal Communications equipment
- Steering systems
- Engine room equipment
- Generators and motors
- Carry out routine safety/megger tests and checks on equipment as required.
- Be familiar with the PTW System.
Certificates & Experience
- Electro-technical rating certificate, STCW95 – Reg. III/7
- Jack-up experience
- Completed approved seagoing service including not less than 24 months of training and experience, or
- Completed approved training, including an approved period of seagoing service which shall not be less than 12 months or,
- No less than 12 months approved period of seagoing service.
- Meet the standards of competence specified in section A-III/7 of the STCW Code
- Good English written and spoken.
APPLY HERE ; https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs