Wasoko Dar es-Salaam; Wasoko is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services never previously available.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda use Wasoko’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Also check out Kilombero Sugar Company Limited, Vacancies, july 2023
Wasoko is searching for a Procurement Country Lead to oversee our organization’s growing number of manufacturing partners across the Tanzanian markets. The Procurement Country Lead will be responsible for maintaining ongoing positive relationships with current companies accounts across Wasoko’s various markets.
This role will center around improving key terms of supplier relationships, day to day account management and general supplier purchase delivery management.. The role is responsible for a diverse set of business relationships, requiring efficiency and focused prioritization.
- Highly motivated and excellent work ethic
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong selling, negotiating and reporting skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Effective interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Strong oral, written communication & presentation skills
- Preferred 3 years of experience in a similar role
- BSc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Negotiate terms and conditions of supplier partnerships locally as needed
- Work with the various Supplier Relations stakeholders in the company
- Ensure branch and country-level reports and meetings are done in a timely manner
- Actively monitor organizational sales growth to ensure cross-market KPIs are being met and revised regularly
- Monitor and manage all distribution agreement contracts
- Proactively identify opportunities that will align supplier needs with the organizational goals
- Advise, train and mentor country-level procurement team members.
APPLY HERE ; https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs