Various Transfer Vacancies
VACANCIES TO BE FILLED BY TRANSFER
Tengeru Institute of Community Development (TICD) is a result of upgrading the former Community Development Training Institute (CDTI – Tengeru) into a full-fledged autonomous Institute. Tengeru Institute of Community Development (TICD) is established by the Tengeru Institute of Community Development (Establishment) Order 2013 as a body corporate. The Institute was established to serve as a practical-oriented professional Centre for demand-driven training, research, advisory and consultancy services in the fields of Community Development, Gender and Development and Participatory Project Planning.
VACANT POSITIONS TO BE FILLED THROUGH TRANSFER
TICD has Twenty (20) vacant posts to be filled by transfer of Public Servants and invites applications from competent and qualified public servants to be considered for immediate transfer to TICD to fill available vacant posts. Successful applicants should be ready to work at
TICD, Arusha. The vacant posts are listed on pdf below: –
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR TRANSFER
- All applicants must be Public Servants;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach copies of transcripts and academic, professional and birth certificates;
- Attaching result slips, testimonials or partial transcripts without academic and professional certificates is strictly not accepted;
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- Applicants should route their application letters through their respective current employers, failure of which will lead to automatic disqualification;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies should be verified and evaluated by the relevant Authorities in Tanzania;
- Applicants with special needs are supposed/required to state the nature of their disability;
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover transfer costs upon being successful; and
- All applicants are advised to indicate their salary check numbers.
Deadline for application is 13th May, 2022;
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Application should be sent to:
Tengeru Institute of Community Development (TICD),
P.O. Box 1006,