Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider to industries focused on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
For over 40 years Airswift has been transforming lives through the provision of international workforce solutions to STEM industries.
Today, we are an integrated team of 800 employees, 60 offices and over 7,000 contractors. Driven by three corporate hubs in Houston, Manchester and Singapore, we have a truly global approach and a reach that is unparalleled.
After several decades of sometimes competing and other times collaborating, Air Energi and Swift Worldwide Resources officially merged on the 20th of January 2016 to become Airswift, a global leader in the provision of workforce solutions to the energy, process and infrastructure industries.
In 2021 Airswift merged with another former competitor, Competentia, to better support the mining and technology sectors.
vacancies at Airswift Dar es-Salaam
Airswift is currently looking for a Travel & Personnel Logistics Supervisor for one of our largest projects in Tanzania.
This position´s has a Monday-Friday schedule, and the contract´s length is 12 months, with the possibility of an extension.
We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The Travel and Logistics Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the Travel and Logistics coordinator with the coordination of all travel and accommodation for Personnel in the country.
- Bachelor’s degree or other Company accepted equivalent within Administration, Travel or Logistics sector.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Transport and Logistics operations, with knowledge of a project environment associated with Logistics and Transport Management systems Managing / coordinating travel, visa, work permit and accommodation.
- Working in a multi-site, multi-location, multi-cultural, multi-discipline organization.
- Able to understand travel safety, security and risk and need to manage this for business continuity.
- Competency within industry applications such as, MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, with demonstrated ability within Excel.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs