THE VOICE OF PAN AFRICANISTS; Direct message the job poster from THE VOICE OF PAN AFRICANISTS that Digital Manager is needed.
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our website and social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook, and Tweeter).
You will be responsible for administering the creation original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our organization image in a cohesive way to achieve our goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our organization’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with organization’s goals
· Set specific objectives
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Review, proof reading, and edit, content daily before released online (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
· Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
· Collaborate with other teams, like History and Contemporary Issues
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook, tweeter, and Instagram timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· Ensuring cooperation between content writers and other teams.
Ensuring that all contents are published after his/her approval.
Requirements and skills
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
· Proven work experience as a Social media manager
· Hands on experience in content management
· Excellent copywriting skills
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
· Knowledge of online marketing channels
· Familiarity with web design
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
· Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
· Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
· Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
· BSc. in Marketing, English, Journalism, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs