SGS Tanzania vacancies; We are SGS, We are different! We are a global leaders in certification, testing and inspection. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 96,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer, and more interconnected world.
Also read ENGIE Tanzania vacancies, june 2023
- Shall be responsible for all the NDT activities / operations undertaken by their respective business lines, reporting directly to the Operations Manager Trade Natura Resources (NR), Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Setting up and calibrating testing equipment
- Conducting material tests; Interpreting results and generating reports on findings.
- Setting up and calibrating testing equipment, provide technical expertise on all NDT matters as required on projects, assist and support the NDT.
- Co-Ordinator or the project teams on all NDT matters, Prepare NDT procedures for assigned project.
- Review clients’ specifications and scopes of work, examine pipe metallurgy and prepare detailed NDT procedures to achieve maximum productivity in accordance with specified quality.
- Review subcontractors’ tender documents and technical qualifications.
- Assist QHSE Department on subcontractor assessments/audits.
- Review and approve subcontractors’ NDT submissions, ensure that records are maintained for all NDT activities to demonstrate achievement of client requirements and maintain departmental project NDT files so that information is readily available to other department member.
- You should have relevant bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, structural engineering, or a similar field from recognized University or Colleges.
- Relevant NDT certification, Advanced knowledge of NDT technologies including ultrasound, infrared, and radiographic or equivalent is an added advantage with at least 2+ years of experience as an NDT technician.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and building schematics.
- Excellent report-writing skills, good communication skills,
- The ability to use a wide range of tools and instruments, and Strong attention to detail is also an added advantage.
SGS Ltd does not solicit for any money/funds for their advertisements. If you are interested to join our team, kindly send your CV before 30th June 2023 with the subject “NDT Engineer” to: TZ.HR@sgs.com.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs