RTI International Tanzania new vacancies,may 2023;RTI International is an independent, nonprofit research institute dedicated to improving the human condition. Clients rely on us to answer questions that demand an objective and multidisciplinary approach and one that integrates expertise across the social and laboratory sciences, engineering, and international development.
We believe in the promise of science, and we are inspired every day to deliver on that promise for the good of people, communities, and businesses around the world. For more information, visit www.rti.org.
Headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, we maintain offices in the United States and throughout the world. RTI also offers multiple teleworking options to its worldwide staff members.
Our international regional offices in Asia, Africa, and Latin America and the Caribbean serve as operational hubs for projects throughout these regions. We also maintain a wholly owned subsidiary in India, RTI Health Solutions offices in Europe, and dozens of project-specific offices in many of the countries where we work.
Also read Jhpiego Tanzania new vacancies, may 2023
- Regional Lead for Outcome 1: Improved literacy, numeracy, and social-emotional instruction by teachers
- Support Regional Secretariat (RS) and Local Government Authorities (LGAs) through on job training to plan and implement the delivery of face-to-face teacher training activities, Communities of Learning, coaching and mentoring and virtual content support for Continuous Professional Development.
- Coordinate with REO office to facilitate training at regional and LGA levels.
- Support Regional and LGA Education offices to extend formative assessment and implement summative assessments to be included in the School Information System (SIS).
- Support Regional and LGA Education offices in rolling out to teachers’ social emotional instruction training.
- Contribute to the writing of scripts for virtual CPD content for supporting teachers’ communities of learning discussions and practices.
- In collaboration with the MEL officer, Regional and LGA Education offices, participate in collecting and sharing learning data to inform the program.
- In collaboration with the MEL officer support Regional and LGA Education offices to monitor the implementation of virtual CPD content.
- In collaboration with the Community and School Inclusive Education officer and with Regional and LGA Education offices, facilitate Ubongo delivery of reading content to communities.
- Communicate successes, lessons learnt, program best practice and evidence of impact.
- Ensure a gender-positive and quality-oriented perspective is mainstreamed and gender sensitive language is used in all program communications.
- More generally: provide administrative and logistics support to the implementation of regional activities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Education with 10 years of relevant experience. Or Master’s Degree with 6 years’ experience.
- Relevant experience in development, including education reform, teacher training, coaching and mentoring, literacy and research.
- Experience and proven ability to build and maintain relationships with government counterparts and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge of communication tools used for development.
- Proven ability to work across geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Kiswahili
- Provide administrative and logistics support to the implementation of regional activities.
APPLY HERE : https:https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs