Q-Sourcing Servtec Group Tanzania Vacancies; Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Integrated Management System (EIMS) Officer.
- To update and maintain the EIMS document development schedule and the overall Master Document Register (MDR) for EIMS, and to support and supervise the delivery of documents through liaison with Element Champions.
- To ensure new and updated documents are in line with the requirements of EIMS and that they are uploaded, and superseded/redundant documents placed beyond use, expediently.
- To provide assistance to the whole of EACOP Corporate team on matters related to their documentation management activities.
- To participate in the development of Integrated Management systems including training of personnel on the topic and promotion of the EIMS to all users.
- To perform constant analysis of documentation to check for conformity and/or consistency with EIMS standards particularly document data quality such as appropriate classification, metadata and assignment of attributes as well as consistency in style, format, graphics, and symbology.
- To coordinate with EACOP Project for selecting which Project documents will be housed in the EIMS or the ones which will remain within the Project document management system. This includes the timely removal of documents as necessary to prevent duplication.
- Respect requirements for document confidentiality.
- With the EIMS Coordinator, define, develop, implement and maintain the content development plan for the EIMS intranet site as well as maintaining the SharePoint site itself.
- To gather lesson learnt and provide feedback to stakeholders, as required.
- To support the implementation of a complete and robust EACOP company management system.
- To ensure relevance, accuracy, consistency and conformity of EACOP documentation.
- To provide the EIMS Steering Committee and company personnel with timely information that effectively identifies the early identification of deviation/delay with documentation issuance and implementation of remediation plans where required.
- To actively promote the use of the EIMS.
- Has participated in the development and improvement of Management System content (i.e. company Standards, Procedures and Plans), and the definition of formal Business Processes.
- Has worked across multiple departments/functions within a business (preferably within the oil & gas sector) which utilized an integrated management system.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Word particularly in the use of templates and the consistent formatting of documents.
- Highly proficient in controlled document management, particularly the practical application of master and reference datasets.
- Highly skilled in Excel & PowerPoint and have practical knowledge of Power BI.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of SharePoint site design, configuration and administration.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business setting and excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Fluent in English, (spoken & written); Swahili would be a plus.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: 9th JULY 2023.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs