Puma Energy Dar es-Salaam vacancies; Puma Energy Tanzania is a registered oil company within the United Republic of Tanzania. The company is owned jointly by the Government of the United Republic (via Treasury Registrar, the Ministry of Finance) as well as Puma Investments Limited, each with a share ownership of 50 percent.
The company is a market leader in Tanzania by Market share boasting a storage capacity of 94 million Liters, and operates 70 petrol stations across the country and servicing 8 airports.
Also read Remote Tanzania vacancies, june 2023
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities
- Manage and ensure that retail sites under your assigned territory are operated as per ruling Puma Retail operating manuals and signed Retail Dealership agreements.
- Communicate with retail sites, complete and maintain accurate daily retail site stock position for ordering purpose and follow up as necessary to ensure smooth daily site deliveries.
- Compiles regular and on demand weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual retail sales reports for Retail Sales Manager review
- Analyzes the retail monthly sales results and make frontline assessment of site performance and use this information to offer guidance to the sales manager for strategy review.
- Ensure the planned sales volumes set for Fuel, Lubricants, Shops & other non fuel site incomes are achieved by retail sites under your assigned territory.
- Manager review. Also acts as a resource of ideas to dealers on how to promote customer service and site sales
- Carry out monthly retail site fuel stock reconciliations for assigned territory and submit reports to Retail sales manager
- Conduct monthly retail site visits for assigned territory to ensure standards for quality, customer service and HSSE are met and complete the necessary monthly site inspection forms.
- Managing Puma Shops (both Super 7 & shop express) & other non fuel site services in terms of merchandising, customer service and HSSE.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current clients and potential client’s relationships.
- Participate in department & site meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items.
- Demonstrate technical customer service skills and direct, motivate, and monitor the retail network team to achieve the desired company goals.
- Coordinate and analyzing statistics or other data (e.g. Mystery motorist) to determine the level of customer service the network is providing.
- Perform professional presentation or demonstrations of company products/services while on retail sites.
- Actively carry company flag for all HSE issues in retail as per Puma operating guidelines and be committed to the highest standards of operational excellence and HSE.
- Arranging and Coordinate marketing campaigns and Promotional events (e.g. Lubricant Golden dipstick) and assessing the results of such promotions and or marketing campaigns to determine economic effectiveness
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to Retail sales manager.
- Leading and supervising a team of customer service staff (Retail task force) and ensure they provide the required retail onsite training to improve forecourt customer service standards.
- Coordinate activities of retail department such as dealers and or their staff meetings, conferences and other similar functions
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems on retail sites, which may be complex or long-standing that have been passed on by customers.
- Timely follow up site maintenance action points with engineering team and continuously updating retail sites on maintenance status.
- Liaising between retail sites and the company for up-to-date status of retail pump pricing as per Ewura directives.
- Build and maintain ongoing awareness of competitor activities, new business opportunities and other market information for company growth.
- Co-ordinate, Plan, prepare and deliver courses/training for Dealers, Supervisors and site pump attendants according to the Puma retail training package or accredited courses.
- Coordinate with B2B Team in promoting use of Fuel cards in Puma retail sites
- Maintains retail site files and ensure files contains up to date records of all government rents, municipal taxes etc.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines and follow-up for collection of CODO site rent invoices payment.
- Any other duties as may be directed by the Retail sales Manager.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Diploma or Bachelor’s degree with three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
Minimum Prior Experience
3 – 5 years of experience in sales or marketing.
Key Competency Areas/ for the role
- Customer focus
- Influencing others
- Providing consultation and Problem solving
- Training and presenting information
- Accountability and dependability
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Ethics and Integrity.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients
- Be able to utilize computer and software applications
- Be diligent and trustworthy.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs