Ottawa Senators Hockey Club Canada Vacancies;The Senators Community Foundation is dedicated to areas such as mental health, sports and recreation, children with physical disabilities and illness, food insecurity, and housing. The Senators Community Foundation to give back and invests in programs and organizations making a difference for families in eastern Ontario and western Quebec.
As an intern for the Senators Community Foundation, you will be given the opportunity to play a hands-on role in key signature events as well has gain experience in donor relations, administration support and writing Your natural ability to manage projects and work independently as well as a member of a team is essential for this role.
This is a part-time internship placement from September 2023 – April 30, 2024.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Event Support – Charity Golf Open (hands on event support, sponsor relations, follow up tasks)
- Event support – Soirée (hands on event support, sponsors relations, follow up tasks)
- Event Support – Telethon
- Correspond with charity partners involved with Telethon
- Manage Donor Report development process and delivery
- Track critical path actions
- Write thank you letters to donors
- Ongoing support for donor relations
- Support with execution of game day 50/50 Raffle , during all home games
- Administrative support and tracking of Gift in Kind Program
- Learn key tools such as SharePoint and Salesforce and provide support with inputting SharePoint and Salesforce data
- Assist with the planning, budgeting, implementation, and evaluation of signature events
- Provide general donor assistance
- Oversee and manage donations associated with Bidding for Good and Canada Helps
- Research new fundraising strategies.
- Must be enrolled in a University/College program. Please note that this internship will count towards a school credit
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Make quick decisions under pressure
- Organization and problem-solving abilities
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and enthusiasm
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Flexible and resourceful.
APPLY HERE: https://ca.linkedin.com/jobs