New jobs opportunities at Q-Sourcing Servtec Group in Tanzania; Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced AGI Project Engineering – Tanzania
AGI Project Engineering
Duties And Responsibilities
- To organize and control the inter-discipline flawless coordination from a Construction/ Engineering stand point. This includes ensuring no gaps between all technical disciplines within the various Contractor detailed engineering EPcm, ePC AGI.
- To interface with people working in a large range of trades such but not limited to: interfaces, operations, schedule, procurement, contracts, construction, quality assurance, H3SE, QA/QC, Commissioning representatives as appropriate.
- To Cooperate and communicate with the Package manager, Construction managers and other project participants and to collaborate with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods as needed.
- Assuring, attending and leading the production of all reports/MoM etc relevant to the weekly and/or monthly coordination meetings with stakeholders.
- To anticipate potential problems and propose corrective actions in order to react quickly by reporting to the Package Manager, Construction Managers as appropriate.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position and requested by Package Manager, Construction Managers as appropriate.
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regard H3SE, H3SE rules implementation, Ethics and project “code of conduct”
- To ensure frequent presence at Construction Site thought-out the Project life
- To assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality by creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
- To make the necessary technical arbitration with the support of the engineering manager between the different disciplines.
- To ensure compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
- Degree: MSc (or equivalent formal qualification, Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field )
- Fully aware and experienced of all applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices used in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Minimum 10 or more years’ field and project planning experience
- Good interpersonal and communication and motivational skills, Team player, the ability to work with multiple discipline and in a multicultural environment.
- Fully conversant in English (speaking and with excellent writing skill)
- Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
- Demonstrate project management and supervision skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY FOR THE JOB