New job vacancy at Ramani Company Limited-Sales Representative; Ramani is building financial infrastructure for Africa’s supply chains. Through our sleek mobile and web application, Africa’s resellers gain quick and easy access to SME financing. We’re operating in a $900B market and are pioneers in our space! We are a Y Combinator-backed founding team with backgrounds in Computer Science & Finance from Stanford University, Google, Salesforce & Cap Gemini.
We are also backed by leading investors including Village Global & Goat Capital. We are currently based in Dar Es Salaam, TZ. In our rapidly growing, high-energy team, everyone plays a critical role in improving our products, processes, and business. Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and not ego-driven. We move and iterate quickly to provide our customers and users with value as soon as possible.
Also check out New job opportunity at Médecins du Monde (MdM)-Programme Coordinator SRHR
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the sales representative will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
Duties will include sales presentations product and services demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. You will be responsible for using knowledge of the company products or services to connect with customers and generate sales, develop sales pitches to sell products or services, making cold calls to sales leads or taking calls from prospective customers and maintaining documentation of their sales like invoices or client contracts.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
• Have to be knowledgeable about Ramani’s products and services.
• Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
• Establish solid relationships, negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on prospective leads.
• Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
• Contact and visit new and existing customers to discuss and evaluate their needs or promote products and services.
• Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
• Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
• Answer client questions about credit terms, products, charges, and availability.
Qualifications Essential requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field.
• Experience in sales preferably in the FMCG industry.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment. Desirable requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
• Impeccable work ethic.
TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELLOW;