NEW JOB VACANCY AT BRANCH INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED; Branch delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. With offices in the United States, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, and India, Branch is a for-profit socially conscious company that uses the power of data science to reduce the cost of delivering financial services in emerging markets. We believe that everyone, everywhere deserves fair financial access.
The rapid spread of smartphones presents an opportunity for the world’s emerging middle class to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility. Branch’s mission-driven team is led by founder and former CEO of Kiva.org. The company presents a rich opportunity for our team members to drive meaningful growth in rapidly evolving and changing markets. In 2019, Branch announced our Series C and has garnered more than $100M in funding with investments from leading Silicon Valley firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Trinity Capital, Foundation Capital, Visa, and the International Finance Corporation (IFC).
Applying machine learning, Branch has created an algorithmic approach to determine credit worthiness via customers’ smartphones. While this tech-forward approach requires transparency and trust, it also enables a fair, secure and convenient path for customers to build capital and save for the future.
Also read New job opportunity at CCL Global Sub-Saharan Africa-Finance Manager
This is a full-time role based in the Dar Es Salaam office. You’ll be working with all teams by gathering feedback and using the data collected to make product recommendations.
User Research Associate.
• Administer and compile surveys for user feedback.
• Conduct focus groups and user interviews for general feedback.
• Conduct targeted customer research to investigate specific product issues and bugs.
• Coordinate the gathering of feedback from Loan Review, Customer Service, Servicing, and Finance teams for the creation of the Product Roadmap.
• Coordinate release announcements, including training of Loan Review, Customer Service, and Servicing teams on new functionality.
• Coordinate local routine feature/ app testing.
• Conduct market and competitor research.
TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELLOW;