New job opportunity at Ramani Company Limited Mwanza-Customer Success Associate; Ramani Ramani is building financial infrastructure for Africa’s supply chains. Through our sleek mobile and web application, Africa’s resellers gain quick and easy access to SME financing.
We’re operating in a $900B market and are pioneers in our space! We are a Y Combinator-backed founding team with backgrounds in Computer Science & Finance from Stanford University, Google, Salesforce & Cap Gemini.
We are also backed by leading investors including Village Global & Goat Capital. We are currently based in Dar Es Salaam, TZ.
In our rapidly growing, high-energy team, everyone plays a critical role in improving our products, processes, and business.
Our culture is collaborative, fast-paced, and not ego-driven. We move and iterate quickly to provide our customers and users with value as soon as possible.
Also read New job vacancy at Ramani Company Limited-Sales Representative
Customer Success Associate.
We are looking for a result-driven and passionate problem solver to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for training and on-boarding new customers and managing customer relationships through their entire life cycle.
We’re looking for superior people skills and a positive attitude. As the Customer Success Associate, you will work directly with some of our largest and most strategic enterprise customers throughout the entire customer lifecycle, as well as provide coaching and mentorship to a team of Customer Success Managers.
Duties And Responsibilities
• On-board and train new customers
• Build and strengthen customer relationships
• Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
• Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
• Coordinate and train all new customer starts in an efficient and streamlined way
• Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business model in order to answer all customer related inquiries
• Demonstrate the value of Ramani to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
• Assist team with executing growth and optimization strategies for our customers
• Ensure execution of customer journey touchpoints, including onboarding, business reviews, retention, upsells and customer success best practices
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure visibility and alignment
• Oversee escalations for assigned accounts and team’s accounts
• Work with product to prioritize customer features and requests
• Performing any other duty requested by management.
Qualifications Essential requirements
• At least 3 years of experience in either business development, sales, strategy, or marketing roles.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Multi-tasking skills
• Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially over the phone Desirable requirements
• The ability to solve problems and to think quickly on your feet
• Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride
• An eye for detail
• Familiarity with the financial services industry and fintech business models
• Self-starter, team-oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• Experience coordinating internal and external resources and ability to nurture cross-functional relationships.
TO APPLY CLICK THE LINK BELLOW;