Morgan Philips Group Tanzania; Since 2013, Morgan Philips Group has built a global platform that disrupts conventional thinking in headhunting, recruitment and talent consulting.
We combine high-touch consultancy with worldwide search capability and digital sourcing technologies to help you gain a competitive advantage in the new world of work.
Also read Epiroc Tanzania Vacancies, june 2023
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria
- Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve shortcomings
- Analyze industry and demand trends and support senior management with the
- development and implementation of sourcing strategiesP2S
- Work with cross-functional teams to follow up on product change processes and
- negotiate with suppliers to reach consensus.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- At least 6 years in chemical or related industrial experience, Proven work experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies
- Cross culture working experience, excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing and resource planning systems
- Able to travel to meet vendors and suppliers as necessary.
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs