JOB TITLE: Administrative Manager
Power Providers is imemdiately looking for an Administrative Manager to strengthen our management team.
The Administrative Manager plays a pivotal role within Power Providers and reports directly to the Managing Director. The Administrative Manager ensures smooth operation of all company administrative issues with a focus on office, human resource and transport administration. He/she will also maintain relations with our partners and official institutions. We expect the Administrative Manager to be proactive and to be able to actively identify and resolve issues as they arise. The Administrative Manager is expected to be self motivated and highly organised so as to ensure each department improves in efficiency and accuracy through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. We expect the Administrative Manager to be a role model for Power Providers core values.
Power Providers is looking for an Administrative Manager with at least the following qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience in managing department/team/company administrative issues More than 7 years work experience
- More than 5 years experience in managing a team
- A bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Management, or related field from a respected university
- Exceptional leadership and time, task and resource management skills
- Up to date knowledge of Tanzania Labour Laws
- Able to report digitally in a structured and timely manner
- Highly organised and able to stay professional at all times, even under high stress
- Good interpersonal skills and effectively responsive to challenges
- Very computer literate with good knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel / Microsoft Word
- Good spoken and written English
Bonus points will be awarded for:
Any experience/exposure to the renewable energy industryA drivers licenseExperience with CRM systems
The package which Power Providers offers includes:
an attractive salary in line with your qualifications and experienceworking in a enthusiastic, driven and inspiring work environmentlunch and medical cover
Applicants are invited to submit their application by completing the following two steps:
Fill out the application form which is accessible by clicking on the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/lbD56scbosYmifFA32
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for Administrative Manager”.
In your email please attach:
- Curriculum Vitae Cover Letter
- Professional certificates
- Certificates of service
Contact details (including email and phone number) of at least three professional references
Please note that:
All candidates who fill out the application form will receive a responseApplications that are sent by regular mail (post) will not be consideredApplicants who only sent an e-mail (and did not fill out the application form) will not be considered
The deadline for submission is May 5 2022 at 09:00am. Interviews will be scheduled the following weeks.