Position: Accounts Payable Administrator II
About the job
Who We Are
SBA Communications (SBA) is an industry leader in providing the wireless infrastructure that makes communication work, with a track record of growth throughout the Americas, South Africa and Southeast Asia. Our purpose is to enable the communications that are essential in connecting people. We are listed on NASDAQ under the symbol SBAC and our organization is part of the S&P 500. SBA is also one of the top 20 Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) based on market capitalization.
Our success stems from our collaborative environment, where differences are appreciated and our team members are considered our most valued asset. Together we uphold the highest moral and ethical standards, are excellent stewards of our financial resources, we prioritize quality and we do things right the first time. We innovate new, efficient and effective ways to do business, and we go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service to our clients and to each other. We enjoy each other’s company and we work hard to make those around us successful.
One of our values is to be People Focused, and as such, we are committed to our team members’ current and evolving needs through our global compensation and benefits programs. Our strategy is to provide programs and resources focused on four pillars of overall well-being: Physical, Emotional, Financial and Social. Additionally, we help our team members navigate their path towards financial security through our Global Stock Ownership and Employee Stock Purchase Programs.
Your Next Career Opportunity – Accounts Payable Administrator II
The Accounts Payable Administrator II ensures timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices, other cost items and employee expenses using standard systems and processes, including settlement of approved items. The incumbent oversees the maintenance of supporting records ensuring compliance with Company policies and external regulations including withholding tax. The incumbent will complete month end close for AP including reconciliations as part of the internal controls.
What You Will Do – Primary Responsibilities
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of purchasing and payment documents such as supplier invoices, tax payment requests, employee travel advances.
- Ensure an accurate and efficient monthly closing of Accounts Payable financial records and posting of month end information.
- Generation of monthly creditor reconciliation reports.
- Maintain monthly statement of reconciliation on all accounts payable related balances to support end of month financial close balances.
- Coordinate Tax reporting for payments to vendors subject to VAT and withholding tax.
- Liaising with vendors and Procurement Manager / Property on payment issues, handling suppliers’ enquiries in a timely manner.
- Provide periodic inputs for cash flow report and forecast as required.
- Strive for continuous improvement within Accounts Payables.
- Provide support to management on ad-hoc requests and reports.
- Provide back-up for other finance activities as required.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need – Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree Degree in Accounting, or in a related field;
- and 0-2 years At least 2 years’ experience in AP. Working with an ERP, preferably MS Dynamics Great Plains. Working in a multi-national organization.
- Demonstrated knowledge and advanced proficiency working with Microsoft Office Suite software including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.