IMED Foundation vacancies; IMED Foundation is a not-for-profit organization focused on developing capabilities in life skills, innovation and entrepreneurship with a strong focus on clean energy and agribusiness. The main target beneficiates of our interventions are young men and women in Tanzania. We are looking for an experienced and motivated person to champion and manage projects within the Foundation.
Responsibilities for the position
Identify and engage with resource partners
● Initiate and lead development of new projects
● Oversee the management, coordination, monitoring and learning
● Develop and manage relations with funders, beneficiaries and other stakeholders
● Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
● Prepare reports.
Qualifications and competencies
Proven experience in managing projects. Priority will be given to candidates with experience in managing life skills, innovation, incubators and accelerators, entrepreneurship or clean energy related projects and successful fund raising.
● Good knowledge of project/program management techniques and methods
● Working knowledge of key ICT tools
● Good leadership and organizational skills
● Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
● Excellent communication skills
● Excellent problem-solving ability
● At least a masters’ degree in project management, business management or related fields.
Apply in confidence to Chief Executive Officer, IMED Foundation, email@example.com attaching your profile and indicating your expected salary range.