DHL Logistics Tanzania Limited Vacancies; When Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn founded DHL in 1969, they didn’t know they would revolutionize the world of logistics. Today, DHL is the world’s leading logistics company. Our 600,000 people in over 220 countries and territories work every day to help you cross borders, reach new markets and grow your business. Or simply send a letter to your loved ones.
At Hillebrand Gori, we specialize in managing the logistics of wine, beer and spirits. We carefully handle alcoholic drinks in any quantity, from a single bottle to bulk, along any route, across all modalities.
Our reputation as the go-to beverage logistics provider is built on our understanding of what these sensitive products need, in order to move and arrive in perfect condition.We also transport the raw materials and packaging needed for crafting drinks, to help streamline our customers supply chains.
Simply put, we take the stress out of transporting beverages – with the utmost care and in the shortest transit time possible. That’s why over 25,000 companies in the beverage industry, big and small, rely on us.
- Good understanding of the Forwarding Industry and knowledge in BWS
- Previous experience
- Customer management experience
- Able to identify customer needs by gathering information and building long-term relationships
- Well – developed oral, writing and presentation skills
Overall task & responsibilities
- Executes regional sector strategy on country level
- Manages relationship with BWS Customers as customer point of contact on country level
- Wins, retains and develops Strategic Customers
- Coordinates with CRM’s on account planning, customer enquiries, business reviews, etc.
- Gathers customer and market information to update Product and Trade Lane on current conditions
- Manages relationship of a defined number of customers and prospects in Beer, Wines and Spirit sector
- Build, manage and close country sales pipeline
- Delivers the country customer budget by maintaining a healthy pipeline, good contractual performance and proactive thinking
- Works on regional customer initiatives and for implementing global business plan contents
- Collects relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectation (SLAs & SOPs)
- Updates CRMs and executive sponsors at regular intervals, ensuring they have an awareness of business critical issues.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of about 3-5 years’ previous experience in sales in the logistics industry or similar environment
- Experience in sales
- Strong knowledge of Customs regulations, procedures, International Freight Forwarding, FCL/LCL and Incoterms
- Customer service (Insanely Customer Centric)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills both
- Financial and business acumen
- Deadline and sales orientated
- Ability to work with diverse group of people
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Multi-lingual preferred.
APPLY HERE: https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs