CVPeople Tanzania vacancies; CVPeople Tanzania started in 2014 on a shoestring budget where it was part of the global franchise known as CVPeople Africa. CVpeople Tanzania provides Talent and Recruitment Services. After being part of the franchise for more than 6 years, CVPeople Tanzania ended its partnership with CVPeople Africa and now works independently and locally.
For more than 6 years, we have focused on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals worldwide.
CVPeople Tanzania provides Talent Services in the area of Executive Search and Employer Branding. Our competitive advantage is innovation (thinking outside the box) and our expertise in diversity recruitment with emphasis on Female Leadership Executive Search.
Also read Vodacom Tanzania vacancies, june 2023
- Develop, plan, implement, and manage IT best practices (e.g., ITIL version 4) for the installation, maintenance, and security of IT systems, end-user hardware, and IT network infrastructure.
- Develop, review, and implement policies related to IT systems and network security, disaster recovery, IT management, and IT infrastructure
- Manage outsourced IT team ensuring that they achieve objectives on agreed KPIs
- Monitor and analyze the success of IT initiatives and projects and continually develop and evaluate new technologies and tools for the company.
- Direct the activities of the IT help desk to ensure the IT needs of users are met.
- Manage development projects to integrate new technologies into existing systems with minimal to zero business interruption while maximizing value for money.
- Periodically audit the network, and perform penetration testing to check for systems/network vulnerabilities then implement mitigation, corrective, and preventive measures as required.
- Overseeing the implementation of IT projects in accordance with business and IT strategy.
- Track and maintain assets inventory.
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions.
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
- Develop, execute and test disaster recovery procedures, and maintain three-tier data backups.
- Conduct any other activities as may be required to ensure successful IT-enabled operations and business performance for the company
- Furthering the company mission: to become a leading African manufacturer of premium natural flavor products for the home baking and commercial kitchen markets, while providing sustainable, increased income for smallholder farmers;
- Follow, without exception, all work instructions and safety rules, including the use of all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Good Health Practices(GHPs), including Occupational Safety and Health Authority (OSHA), as well as the Company’s Certification requirements ie. Organic Certification and any other Certification, Food Safety Systems Certification (FSSC 22000v5) as per the Company’s Quality Management System;
- Adhering to and instituting the company values of Integrity, Creativity, Passion, Sustainability, and inclusivity.
- Any other duties as may be required from time to time by your supervisor, the management team or the Directors, pursuant to the achieving the objectives of the Company.
Requirements Knowledge And Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Networking Engineering, Information Technologies, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience working in IT Operations, at least 1 year in a managerial or supervisory role.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to self-manage
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry-standard computer hardware and software systems
- Experience and ability to lead/manage teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both oral and written, in English and Swahili in a multi-cultural environment and across people of different outlooks & experiences.
- Expertise in installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining common office productivity suites (Microsoft & Google), ability to generate report, analyze, visualize, & present data
- Integrity, Passion to learn, critical thinking, and synthesis
- Strong in problem-solving skills. Experience in Project Management is an advantage
- Familiarity with LDAP, IT Devices Management, ERP Systems, and Cloud computing environments (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud).
APPLY HERE : https://tz.linkedin.com/jobs